Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Power of Prayer

Have you ever felt in such desperation that you didn't know what to do... I have. Those are the times that all I can do is pray. Nothing fancy or eloquent - sometimes all I can think to say is - God help me! And I’ll tell you - He always does! I believe in the power of prayer - it is some pretty mighty stuff! I have many stories of times when I’ve prayed about something and have been able to see or experience the results. I have also had times when I have felt like my prayers were falling on empty ears - that God wasn’t listening. But through it all - the one constant - I kept praying - even when all I could say was ‘God, please help.’ God is always listening and God does always hear us even when His answers aren’t exactly what we want - or His timing is different than ours - never give up - He is always there ready and willing to listen to desires of your heart.


- submitted by Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment